- August 2000 – December 2006 :- Physics labs Teaching Assistant and Astronomy labs TA.
- August 2007 – May 2011 :- Temporary Assistant Professor of Physics, Truman State University
- June 2011 – August 2011 :- Instructor of Astronomy & Physics, Louisiana State University
- August 2011 – Present :- Assistant Professor of Physics, Truman State University .
- Eclipsing Binary Stars
- Gardner, Hahs & Gokhale: Multi-filter Photometric Analysis of Three β Lyrae-type Eclipsing Binary Stars
- Talk at the Astronomical Society of Kansas City, 28th May 2016: The O’Connell Effect in Eclipsing Binary Stars
- Habitable Zones around Low Mass Stars
- Light Pollution
- Talk at the MARAC conference in Kansas City, 9th April 2016: Light Pollution in Kirksville
Telephone: (660) 785-4594
100 E Normal Street,
Dept of Physics,
Kirksville, Mo – 63501